Tuesday 4 March 2014

Recent news

Today Winston and Henry went to hindAS montessori from 8:30 to 1:30.

Yesterday I went to have a chat with Anna-karin about Henry. He is getting along fine.  She said he likes building stuff, he likes watching the older children,  he stores food in his cheeks when they eat,  he is not very interested in drawing,  he is reasonable,  he likes the songs and tries to do the actions or watched the older kids. 

Today after Davis,  I took them to oppnaforskolan,  I stayed for about 10 minutes  then Caroline came and I went home.  After I went to meet them and Caroline tried to go home,  but Henry got upset,  so she took him with her.  I pushed Winston in the pram while running the other way.  When we got back,  we couldn't persuade Henry to go to tempo.  In the end Winston played angry birds in the office and I pushed Henry on the garden swing a few hundred times.  He thought it was really funny to crash in to me and when I said ow,  he said sorry,  or sorry didn't mean it. 

Then Winston and me played a little bit of what a performance.,  good counting and reading practice.  We have started showing the word carfax to Henry again.

No comments:

Post a Comment