Friday 21 February 2014

Thursday

Henry was wide awake at 6am, so we went downstairs. I worked with some new product pictures, and Henry sat next to me and watched Pingu, some train crashes and the wheels on the bus on you tube.

After breakfast Caroline took them to HindÃ¥s Montessori at around 8:30. 

When I went to collect them at 1:30, they were both at the gate. Annika (a teacher) said they must have an internal clock because they go and play near the gate exactly on time.. (better not be late then!) Annika said that Winston had been playing the plus-minus game all morning, 3 games with her and 3 with Suzanna (another teacher).. and Winston just told me that Hilma was playing too. 

Henry fell asleep in the car on the way back, and Winston played racing games on my phone. Henry stayed asleep for about an hour and a half and Winston carried on playing games. me and Linka watched TV for 45 minutes.

When Henry woke up, I took them both to the Library to pick up some tickets for a play tomorrow. It took about 2 hours to get there and back via Tempo.




No comments:

Post a Comment